Ostaga Music School provides private music lessons for adults on a variety of instruments. Whether a beginner, hobbyist, or a working musician we develop a tailored lesson plan to help each student develop and achieve their goals.
Weekly private lessons and practice assignments are tailored to each person’s individual goals, abilities, and learning style. While musical concepts stay the same, the way that each person grasps them is unique. We develop a customized approach to get the student on the right musical path. In addition to voice lessons and a variety of instruments we cover general music knowledge that’s applicable to the student: songwriting, music theory, ear training, composition, improvisation, rhythm, harmony, and melody.
– Positive patient sessions
– Music fundamentals [rhythm, melody, harmony]
– Music Creativity [improvisation, songwriting, composition]
– Custom practice sheets
– Email support
– Folder with lesson materials
– Lessons based on music you choose
– Performance opportunities